12. desember 2011

At the crossing and a grandaddy three

Just a small update.

I visited Glomma river on Sunday, because I wanted to use the Hasselblad for a bit, been a while since the last time I did.

I got a new lens for it, a Zeiss Tessar T* CB 160/4,8, which I actually hadn't tried out yet, so I was long over due.

I went to Fetsund lenser (timber floating industry area) at the river crossing at Fetsund (doh), because there are still bits and pieces of the old timber floating industry in the area, creating some interest in the photos along the river.

Temperature was around -7 degrees Celsius and it was pretty drafty up on the bridge itself, so it was a pretty chilly outing on my part. ^^


Haselblad 503CW, Zeiss Tessar 160, Tri-X 320, Tetenal Ultrafin

Haselblad 503CW, Zeiss Planar 80mm, Tri-X 320, Tetenal Ultrafin

Haselblad 503CW, Zeiss Tessar 160, Tri-X 320, Tetenal Ultrafin

Also, about a week ago, I was once again up in Maridalen in Oslo to stalk this three I found. The other times I've been there, the light wasn't right, so the photos weren't any good.

This time though, the sky and light was more interesting, these shots were made with the Mamiya RZ 67 pro II and the 50mm lens, I also used a very heavy red filter (#25)..

Mamiya RZ67 Pro II, Mamiya 50mm, Fomapan 100, Tetenal Ultrafin

From that session, I made a lith print of one of the photos that came out ok.
Sorry about the quality on this one, this is a photo of he actual print, it was still wet from processing.
Because of it's size, it is to large for my flatbed scanner.

The colors stame from the Lith process and are accurate.

Grand daddy three, Lith print. Mamiya RZ67 Pro II, Mamiya 50mm, Fomapan 100, Tetenal Ultrafin

Next I will be heading up to the polar regions of Norway, for the annual Christmas vacation. Hopefully the weather and solar flares will be on my side this year, as I am, yet again, going to try to hunt down the Aurora Borealis (northern lights) during my stay.

Have a nice Christmas by the way! \o/

2 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely shots of the Glomma. Very atmospheric and with beautiful, silvery tones. Tri-X and Ultrafin look like a great combination.

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you!
    Indeed, Tri-x 320 is a really nice film and works very well in Tetenal Ultrafin (also works great in Rodinal). Wish they would keep making it, I have 5 rolls left :)

    SvarSlett